NUWAY CFR is a boutique executive search firm bringing unparalleled insights into Asian markets, head-quartered out of Singapore. With decades of experience in the financial services, banking and IT industries, and a distinctive focus on the Asian market, NUWAY CFR is uniquely positioned to identify and place the region’s most sought-after executives with your organization.
We serve clients from all sectors, innovative start ups, family owned companies, global MNC, local corporations and non-profit organizations.
At NUWAY CFR, we create harmonious solutions for everybody based on the specialized understanding of : Clients Needs, Professionals Skill Set, Technical Domain & Talent Base available in the industry.
For our Client we are looking for a
Senior Tobacco Flavorist in Indonesia - Singapore
As Senior Tobacco Flavourist, you will deliver the best possible solutions, innovative products and application recipes, familiarize with the go forward tobacco Flavours collection, evaluation of samples, and give technical support and recommendations to the customer. In this exciting role you will:
- Manage all projects allocated to your Tobacco work queue with a special focus on key customers.
- Manage the commercial project pipeline in your work queue, deliver on time and high quality solutions, for projects based on their briefs.
- Serve as tobacco Flavours and application expert team member, giving support to marketing, sales and customers, creating and modifying flavour.
- Create new, modify existing and match Flavours in accordance with the Group Flavours Creation Guideline
- Support local sales and business development initiatives.
- Meet market and customer requirements in Indonesia (ASEAN) and generate new sales with a special focus on the larger “Gold” opportunities.
- Create outstanding, winning Flavours, which will become winning projects.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who needs a new challenge and brings excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Working knowledge of Organic Chemistry (Diploma)
- Extensive ingredient, application and tobacco processing tech skills
- Practical experience in tobacco manufacturing and flavour applications
- Minimum 3-5 years in tobacco product development, R&D or applications for specified category/ business unit
- Demonstrates ability to develop various flavours
- Possesses knowledge of raw materials and costing as well as functionality, compatibility and stability
Interested candidates can apply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the object "Senior Tobacco Flavourist"
For more information about Nuway Global, visit www.nuwayglobal.com