NUWAY CFR is a boutique executive search firm bringing unparalleled insights into Asian markets, head-quartered out of Singapore. With decades of experience in the financial services, banking and IT industries, and a distinctive focus on the Asian market, NUWAY CFR is uniquely positioned to identify and place the region’s most sought-after executives with your organization.
We serve clients from all sectors, innovative start ups, family owned companies, global MNC, local corporations and non-profit organizations.
At NUWAY CFR, we create harmonious solutions for everybody based on the specialized understanding of: Clients Needs, Professionals Skill Set, Technical Domain & Talent Base available in the industry.
For our Client we are looking for a
Senior Flavourist, Savoury
• Coordinate the evaluation of ingredients developed internally or from external sources and assess the potential for flavour creation.
• Formulate new flavour creations(topnotes and complete flavour blends) or modify ex-isting flavours to meet project requirements.
• Serve as technical expert and advisor to internal and external partners for ingredient and flavour performance for selected flavour types.
• Manage assigned projects according to project management guidelines.
• Develop flavours which meet good manufacturing practices, scale-up, regulatory com-pliance, production guidelines, etc.
• Prepare flavour samples for creation/application needs, performance testing, etc.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with our internal partners.
• Share knowledge using appropriate tools.
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized laboratory environment in accordance to EH&S policies.
• Coach, train, mentor and manage flavour assistants.
• University degree/Polytechnic diploma in Food Science, Chemistry or related area with +10 years of experience as a flavourist after completion of an accepted industry fla-vourist training program.
• Demonstrates expert level tasting skills and ability to understand how to adjust a fla-vour formulation in the direction intended
• Expert level knowledge of raw materials and flavour ingredients to be able to formulate flavours(topnotes and complete flavour blends) to deliver flavour performance.
• Proven understanding of flavour performance implications of interactions between fla-vour ingredients, food matrixes and processing conditions.
• Understanding of common flavour creation solvent and carrier systems, and formulat-ing suitable delivery systems for various application bases.
• Ability to interface with internal and external partners and customers and effectively discuss the flavour creation needs for savory and other flavour types and provide direction to help solve flavour performance issues in their applications.
• Good knowledge of local and regional regulatory requirements for flavours.
• A team player with proven ability to manage projects and communicate effectively.
• Good understanding of commercial drivers and business strategy.
Interested candidates can apply sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the email object "Senior Flavourist, Savoury".
For more information about Nuway Global, visit www.nuwayglobal.com